Have you passed a restaurant lately and thought, we should try that! Have you seen a new restaurant and wondered, what’s that like? Well, question no more! McHenry County Restaurant Week is February, 21 – March 1 and it’s the perfect excuse to eat out!
Organized by Visit McHenry County this dinning showcase will feature nine days of distinct tastes and experiences in McHenry County. From fine dining to local delis, local favorites to specialties there is something for everyone over the course of the event.
Some of the restaurants participating:
Duke’s Alehouse and Kitchen
110 North Main Street, Crystal Lake | (815) 356-9980
Little Lake County says “anytime is a great time to visit Duke’s“. This farm-to-table favorite featuring grass-fed beef and
- $19 Prix Fixe Menu
Choose 1 appetizer (Alehouse Salad or Soup of the Day), 1 entree (Duke’s Grain Bowl, Chiptole Chicken Pasta, or Meatloaf) and Creme Brulee dessert.
10310 N. Main St., Richmond | (815) 862-1762
Little Lake County’s review of the Brathaus is still one of our most
- $23 Haus Sampler for 2 – features nearly a pound of their
exclusivesausage and sauteed onions, sauerkraut, and aof mustards and a German Bier Flight. variety
- $45 Haus Sampler for 4 – features a colossal Bavarian pretzel appetizer with dipping s
auces, a pound, and a half sausageplatter, and 2 German Bier Flights.
Participating in McHenry County Restaurant week
- 750 Cucina Rustica, Cary
- Brunch Cafe, Huntley, McHenry, and Fox River Grove
- Broken Oar Mariana and Resturant, Port
- Cafe 31 North, McHenry
- Casting Whimsy, Woodstock
- Crystal Lake Brewing, Crystal Lake
- Cullom Knoll, McCullom Lake
- Julie Ann’s Frozen Custard, Crystal Lake
- Offsides Sports Bar & Grill, Woodstock
- Rush Creek Distilling, Harvard
- Scorched Earth Brewing co., Algonquin
Restaurants have different specials and offers available so be sure to check out Visit McHenry and plan your visits accordingly.
McHenry County Restaurant Week
February 21 – March 1