Have you passed a restaurant lately and thought, we should try that! Have you seen a new restaurant and wondered, what’s that like? Well, question no more! McHenry County Restaurant Week starts tomorrow, February, 22 and it’s the perfect excuse to eat out!
Organized by Visit McHenry County this inaugural showcase will feature nine days of distinct tastes and experiences in McHenry County. From fine dining to local delis, local favorites to specialties there is something for everyone over the course of the event.
Some of the resturants partcipating:
Duke’s Alehouse and Kitchen
110 North Main Street, Crystal Lake | (815) 356-9980
Little Lake County says “anytime is a great time to visit Duke’s“. This farm-to-table favorite featuring grass-fed beef and
- $5 Lunch – Soup of the day and salad
- $15 Dinner – Dinner features your choice of soup or salad, one of three entrees (Chiptole Chicken Pasta, Vegan Grain Bowl or Meatloaf) and a Vegan Chocolate Torte dessert.
10310 N. Main St., Richmond | (815) 862-1762
Little Lake County’s review of the Brathaus is still one of our most
- $20 Haus Sampler for 2 – features nearly a pound of their
exclusievesausage and sauteed onions, sauerkraut, and aof mustards. Also includes a mini cupcake flight from Kiera Confections. avaritty
- $36 Haus Sampler for 4 – features a colossal Bavarian pretzel appetizer with dipping
auces, a pound and half sausgeplatter, and four pieces of German Chocolate Truffles from Anderson’s Candy Shop.
- $6 Haus Bier – Hammerschalagen, a
coloborationwith SorchedEarth Brewing
Partcipiating in McHenry Countt Restaurant week
- 1776 Restaurant, Crystal Lake
- Breaking Bread catering & Deli, Cary & Crystal Lake
- Broken Oar Mariana and Resturant, Port
- Cafe 31 North, McHenry
- Crystal Lake Rib House, Crystal Lake
- Flatlander Market, Marengo
ChicgaoPizzeria & Pub, Crystal Lake
ann’sFrozen Custard, Crystal Lake
- Scorched Earth Brewing co., Algonquin
- ShadoviewBrewing, Woodstock
- Tartan Bistro, Crystal Lake
- The Double Yol Cafe, Woodstock
- UpRooted, McHenry
Restaurants have different specials and offers available so be sure to check out Visit McHenry and plan your visits accordingly.
McHenry county Resturant Week
February 22 – March 9