Valentine’s Day may be considered by some to be a made-up holiday, but it’s a lovely chance to have some bleak winter fun and spread some love. Create some new family traditions by making some time to celebrate as a family this year. We have everything you need to make Valentine’s in McHenry County the sweetest day of winter.
Valentine’s Day in McHenry County
Classroom Party Ideas for Valentine’s Day
Little Lake County has been hosting classroom parties for over 8 years, check out some of their fun tips and tricks:
- Creative Classroom Party Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Party Ideas for the Classroom
- Parent to Parent: Non-Candy Valentine’s Day Treats –perfect for prizes!
- Super Simple Classroom Party Ideas
Valentine’s Day Food & Recipes
Celebrate Valentine’s Day as a family with a Heart-Shaped pizza.
Looking for some sweet holiday treats? Check out Little Lake County’s Valentine’s Recipes:
- Healthy Valentine’s Day Snacks
- Homesteading with Hyacynth: Simple Swaps for Valentine’s Day
- Frozen Valentines Treats
- Valentine Cake Pops
- Valentine’s Day Treats
- I Love You Muffins
Valentine’s Events in McHenry County
Spend some quality family time at these upcoming Valentine’s Events in McHenry County:
[ai1ec cat_name=”Valentines Day”]
Find some of our favorite, aka super easy, D.I.Y. Valentines at Little Lake County:
- Semi-Homemade Valentines – aka easiest DIY ever
- Non-Candy Valentine’s Day Treats
- Valentine’s Day Gifts for Kids that Speak Their Love Language
Date Night Ideas in McHenry County
It’s still Valentine’s Day, celebrate it with your love at one of these Date Night ideas:
Or you could just get lucky without freaking out the kids.
Looking for other holiday ideas? Find everything at Holidays in McHenry County.