1202-1204 Riverside Drive
This inaugural event of the “Live on the Riverwalk” series is a family-friendly community celebration featuring many firsts:
– First celebration on McHenry Riverwalk’s newly constructed waterfront patio at Miller Point.
– First lighting of the McHenry Riverwalk Fire Globes along Boone Creek.
– First fall gathering at Miller Point to feature live music, local artisans and enriching kids activities.
Imagine…food and beverages, fun, families, and fireglobes in the crisp fall air…
This is a bit of McHenry you haven’t seen before, a special place that combines the beauty of waterfront with the magic of firelight, the sound of music, and hometown pride as we come together to enjoy our community.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS:
- LIVE MUSIC 5-10PM
- Amy Yore 5-7:30PM
- Fox Crossing Stringband 8-10PM
- LOCAL ARTISANS 5-8PM
- Wild & Free Organics – Natural & Organic Handcrafted Body Products
- Elizabeth Waddington Floral Watercolor – Floral Watercolor Print Art
- Crystal Nicole Designs – Wood Sign Art
- Barefoot Potter Ceramics by Jack Holt – Handmade Ceramics
- ENRICHING CHILDREN’S ACTIVITIES 5-8PM
- InnoKreative Arts – Face painting
- Snapology of McHenry – STEM activities
- Crystal Nicole Designs – Sign Making
- FOOD AND BEVERAGES 5-9:30PM
- Buddyz A Chicago Pizzeria, McHenry
- D.C. Cobb’s McHenry
- Johnny & Elle’s Creole Italian Kitchen
- Kiera Confections
- LIGHTING OF THE FIRE GLOBES (7:30-8:30PM TBD)
- Above Par Construction Inc. sponsoring the Circle of Life Fire Globe
- Adams Auto Body and Service Center sponsoring Farm Fire Globe
- Charles Miller Family, In Memory of Chuck Miller sponsoring Third Rock Fire Globe
- Don Miller Family, In Memory of Paul G. Miller Jr. sponsoring Loons Fire Globe
- Mel and Cynthia Jones Locke sponsoring Fish Fire Globe
- River Place Apartments sponsoring Tree of Life Fire Globe
- Rotary Club of McHenry sponsoring Ducks Fire Globe
- Steffan’s Jewelers sponsoring Waves Fire Globe
***There will be limited parking on site for this event. Please use the Green Street parking lot and street parking.
***This event, designed with no admission fees as a thank you to our community, is sponsored by McHenry Riverwalk Foundation in partnership with the City of McHenry.
This event is designed to showcase the efforts of McHenry Riverwalk Foundation to build a Riverfront project that welcomes the community and celebrates McHenry’s unique downtown waterfront.
Our mission continues as we seek to “grow the Riverwalk”. We invite you to visit the McHenry Riverwalk booth on September 14th, and consider becoming a “Friend of the McHenry Riverwalk”.
***Vendors and entertainment may be subject to change***